Housing & Infrastructure, India
Hexpressions provides affordable and sustainable homes to underserved communities. Their composite paper honeycomb panels offer a fast and modular construction solution. By focusing on environmental and societal issues, Hexpressions aims to empower people, reduce their carbon footprint, and provide dignified lives through permanent shelter and skill development.
Hexpressions replaces traditional construction materials with sustainable and recycled materials at a more affordable price. The product has a higher lifespan than conventional construction material. It can be recycled once it reaches the end of its product life.
- Providing permanent shelter to families
- Training unskilled youth
- Implementing awareness programmes at the local level
- Reducing CO2 emissions by 27% (2023) by replacing the use of traditional construction materials
- Reducing water consumption by 67% in manufacturing and installation (2023)
- Reducing demolition waste by 75% (2023)
- Providing a more affordable housing option to underserved communities
"The invention of composite paper panels has revolutionised the construction industry by reducing its massive carbon footprint and giving dignified lives to underprivileged people globally."