Water, Food & Energy, India
Go Do Good Studio offers innovative, 100% home-compostable packaging solutions made from seaweed. The business positively impacts the environment and creates opportunities for vulnerable people.
They target start-ups, homegrown brands, FMCG companies, and food services in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities, emphasising sustainability and environmental consciousness. Distribution includes retail and wholesale channels, while marketing is done through social media, digital ads, and offline exhibitions.
- Using a closed-loop system that empowers the local community by sourcing raw materials from local farmers while providing them with education and healthcare benefits
- Replacing 1,70,000+ plastic pouches (2023)
- Contributing to the reduction of synthetic chemicals and harmful materials used in plastic production
- Creating a sustainable local economy around seaweed divers
- Oﬀering employment to 50 families from rural communities (2023)